72 Bowhill Road, WILLAWONG QLD 4110
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Dec 2016
A TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY FOR INDUSTRIAL BUYERS
An exciting new 1 hectare block has become available forming part of the anticipated Lower Oxley Creek North Neighbourhood Plan. The new 'Neighbourhood Plan' involves the sites change in zoning from Rural to Industrial, providing tremendous opportunity for Industrial buyers.
The intention of the plan is to provide an industrial extension to the south-west industrial gateway, encouraging low impact industry and medium impact industry uses.
Scope for further subdivision creating smaller lots to cater for the current industrial market is a possibility. Brisbane City Council foresees the adoption of the new 'Neighbourhood Plan' Mid-late 2016.
Sitting on 10,160m2 of land This property has 2 separate residences and a massive 378m2 shed.
Main house features:
- 4 large bedrooms plus study
- Open living plan with 2 lounge areas
- Massive kitchen to entertain the biggest of dinner parties
- Large dining area feeding to the amazing outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced pool
- Fully ducted air-conditioning in the rumpus room & parents retreat
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area next to your resort style in ground pool
- 2 lock up garage plus 3 extra car bays for family and friends
- Automatic gate to the entrance of the property
- Fitted security cameras
Wake up to the birds chirping to the morning sunrise sitting in your outdoor entertaining area.
Your new house will feature a massive master bedroom of 6.3m x 4.6m with full walking in robe stretching the length of the room with a spa to relax in your ensuite. Your 3 other bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes.
Second home Large granny flat 192m2 features:
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Private dining area and large living area.
- Separate laundry area, patio area for the afternoon coffee.
- 3 undercover car ports.
- The mechanics shed.
Total of 378m2 of floor space with a height of 3.6m fitted with 3 phase power 1 large 7500L water tank, solar panels fitted to the roof. 5 car bays to house your boats and caravans.
The opportunities are endless.
Inspect today as this will not last long!!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
72 Bowhill Road WILLAWONG