71 Barkly Street Mornington VIC 3931
- Development / Land
- 2,354 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Prime Investment With Permits Approved Development
Nichols Crowder are delighted to offer for sale this unprecedented investment/permit approved multi-story development.
Currently utilized as a self-storage facility with the current income of $95,000 per annum with the rent capable of being increased significantly to a current market rate.
The investment property market is growing daily with the share market down and money sitting in the banks not earning a decent return, this ticks all the boxes plus the upside of redevelopment of double story professional offices and 3 levels of 204 storage units and 40 plus onsite undercover secure parks.
Keys features include:
* Current rental return $95,000 p.a. with the upside of the rent to increase
* Huge land holding of 2,354 sqm*
* Dual street frontage
* Permit approved multi-level commercial buildings and self-storage
* Opposite Mornington Central shopping Centre, Mornington primary school and the Bays Hospital
* Property to be sold as a going concern (no GST applicable)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Tom Crowder 0438 670 300
Jamie Stuart 0412 565 562
* Inspections are carried out in accordance with strict Covid-19 Directions. For further details contact the Estate Agent.
* All information and measurements are approximates. All images subject to copyright. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.