707 Bilwon Road Biboohra QLD 4880
- Rural / Farming
- 9.43 ha
- For sale, $898,000 Neg
TURF, HAY, TREES, LIFESTYLE OR HORSES... YOU DECIDE!
For the astute buyer looking for a rural lifestyle and the potential for an income, this property with Barron River frontage will provide both!
Previously used as a large scale turf farm, and more recently for hay production, this 9.43 hectare (approximately 23.3 acres) slice of Far North Queensland paradise is now up for grabs!
Although the owners have slowly been winding down their operations, the property is currently still growing approximately 20 acres of Rhodes Grass and 2 acres of turf, and all the infrastructure for a farming operation is still in place.
This includes a large 4 bedroom house with all the trimmings, two large machinery sheds with power, a separate air-conditioned office building, workers quarters, solar power systems, in ground irrigation and a 10Meg water allocation.
The 4 bedroom residence overlooks the treed river banks and is very private, well off the road. Entertain family and friends indoors or out in the huge living areas around the home. There is a deluxe kitchen with walk-in pantry, masses of living space and 4 large bedrooms.
So you decide, come along and farm the fertile soils, or add some fencing and bring the horses!
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, renovated bathroom with separate toilet
- Large kitchen with island bench, double sink, walk in pantry, quality appliances
- 2 large living areas will entertain the largest of families
- Living areas and bedrooms all air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Large, screened back verandah - with picturesque views
- Huge undercover entertaining space, room for a spa
- Attached 3 bay garage with lean to
- Concrete water tank 27,000 litres
- Large laundry area with benches and linen cupboards
- Established gardens, orchards and vege gardens
- Many quality inclusions
- NBN & Foxtel Satellite dish
- 9.43 hectares (approx.) fully cleared
- Bore with 1.5hp motor
- Currently growing 20 acres (approx) Rhodes Grass and 2 acres turf
- 5 kW Solar Power system
- 9.5 x 3m relocatable with kitchenette, shower, toilet, A/C
- Office/Studio connected to house by paved pathway - phone, power, A/C
- Inground irrigation (details available)
- Sheds: 15x18m with 3 phase power, 10x28m and a 5x2.5 meter chemical shed
- 10 megalitre water allocation
For more information on this fantastic lifestyle/income opportunity call Remo Esposito at the Central Realty Mareeba office today to arrange your private inspection.
|Floor Area||362 m²|
|Land Area||9.43 ha|
|Parking||3 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||25 Oct 2019|