700 Swanston Street Carlton VIC 3053
- 847 - 10,780 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
WORLD-LEADING OFFICE SPACE IN INNOVATIVE CARLTON PRECINCT
Located on the corner of Swanston and Grattan Streets, Melbourne Connect will be a mixed-use innovation precinct bringing together the perfect balance of collaboration, inspiration and technology.
The precinct is powered by the University of Melbourne and developed in partnership with Lendlease. Collaborate with leaders in industry, government, research, as well as entrepreneurs, to realise your business’ potential.
The precinct will feature 28,700sqm of PCA A-Grade Commercial space to be occupied by the University and precinct partners. The work places are uniquely designed and activated to foster opportunities for collaboration which includes the Superfloor and Third Spaces technology enabled flexible working environments. Tenants will also have access to a comprehensive programme of events and services designed to connect, inspire and educate.
Designed by award-winning Woods Bagot and set for completion in late 2020, every aspect of Melbourne Connect has been crafted to optimise creativity and productivity. Centred around a generous public realm, tenants will enjoy an integrated work-life balance, utilising the outdoor space for work and relaxation.
Melbourne Connect is well connected by tram and bus lines and will only be a short walk from the future Parkville Metro Station, due to open in 2026.
Key highlights of the precinct include;
- 9 levels of PCA A-Grade offices totalling over 10,700sqm
- Offering areas from 150sqm-5,100sqm
- Floor to ceiling glazing & brilliant views
- Extensive end of trip facilities, secure bicycle parking and secure basement car parking
- The Superfloor – A dedicated collaboration space of 3,200sqm including 19 meeting rooms, event spaces, café and informal meeting areas
- Curated activation and events programme, strategically focussed on innovation and emerging technology
- Outdoor public realm
- Fabrication Lab and Maker Space
- Onsite retail and Science Gallery Melbourne
- Woods Bagot Design shortlisted for 2018 World Architecture Awards
- To be completed in late 2020
Don’t miss your chance to join Australia’s leading innovation precinct. For further information, please contact the appointed leasing agents listed below.
|Floor Area||847 - 10,780 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||23 Jan 2019|