70 Fulcrum Street, RICHLANDS QLD 4077
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 195 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Apr 2017
BRAND NEW IMPROVEMENTS | DOCKS & INCREASED HARDSTAND
- Highly functional facility of 15,562sqm* situated on 3.676 Ha of land
- About to undergo extensive improvements works
- 3 x sunken docks with hydraulic levellers
- Extended concrete hardstand area & improved exposure
- Drive around B-double access
- ESFR sprinkler system in place
- 1,600 amps, 3 phase power
- Large all weather awning of 1,893sqm* - rent free!
- Roller door access on all sides
- Adjacent to the Centenary Motorway and 1km* to the Logan Motorway entry
- Seconds away from Metroplex - GPT’s highly popular multi-million dollar estate
- Competitive leasing packages on offer to appropriate tenants!
A highly functional building in a well-established, yet continually emerging location. The property is about to undergo significant improvements including 3 x new sunken docks, extension of the existing concrete hardstand and removal of trees to increase exposure to the Centenary Motorway. These improvements, over and above the existing refurb of office and warehouse, will further improve the functionality of the facility and provide further efficiencies for most businesses.
70 Fulcrum Street is located in the well-established suburb of Richlands, 16 kilometres South West of Brisbane CBD. The property benefits from convenient access to the Ipswich Motorway, Centenary Motorway, Logan Motorway and Cunningham Highway ensuring efficient and accelerated connections to the CBD, Brisbane International Airport, the Port of Brisbane, Ipswich and the main transport routes to Sydney and Melbourne. With Legacy Way providing a direct and reliable high speed route between the Western Freeway and the Trade Coast precinct, this facility is in an ideal location to reduce transport costs and increase efficiencies.
If you have any further queries or would like to organise any inspections, please contact the Exclusive Knight Frank marketing agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
70 Fulcrum Street RICHLANDS