70 Bells Line of Road North Richmond NSW 2754
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 3,212 m²
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Hi-Tech Industrial Estate
This presents an outstanding opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike to acquire a high-quality industrial complex ‘in-one-line’ or ‘individually’.
Located on Bells Line of Road, the property is exposed to large amounts of passing trade travelling from both Sydney and regionally. The property is well positioned, close to Richmond town centre and amenity.
Key investment highlights include:
- WALE of 2.69 years gives scope for owner occupiers to purchase by tenancy or investors to secure instant scale with diverse tenant mix.
- Strong nationwide covenants to Plus Fitness and Mustad Horse Saddlery offering security of income.
- Majority of tenants have occupied the estate since completion of the building in 2013.
- Very well presented strata-titled estate comprising of seven attractive and functional industrial units only 5 years old.
- Richmond and the Hawkesbury lack modern well-built estates, supporting rental / capital growth prospects in future.
- Strategic location to access both Sydney and regional New South Wales.
- Zoned B5 Business Development.
- The precinct will benefit greatly from the $73.4 billion in investment by the Government over the next 5 years.
National EOI Campaign will close 4pm (AEST) Tuesday 18 September 2018.
*All areas are approximate only.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||3,212 m²|
|Parking||35 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||23 May 2019|