70-76 & 78-80 St Kilda Road St Kilda VIC 3182
- Development / Land
- 905 m²
- Expressions of Interest
TWO MULTI-TENANTED FREEHOLD BUILDINGS TO BE OFFERED SEPARATELY OR IN ONE-LINE + APPROVED PERMIT
Teska Carson together with RT Edgar are pleased to offer 70-76 & 78-80 St Kilda Road, St Kilda, for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 24 August at 3pm.
- Two (2) prominently positioned freehold properties to be offered separately or in one-line.
- Incredible opportunity for investors, owner occupiers, value add buyers and developers.
- Currently returning an annual income $294,143 pa + GST & Outgoings, derived from four (4) separate tenancies across both buildings.
- Existing improvements include two (2) standalone freehold buildings, both of which present in exceptional condition throughout, with a total building area of approximately 1,238 sqm.
- A total site area of 905sqm* and benefitting from 93 metre* triple street frontage plus on-site parking for 13 cars.
- Permit approval obtained across both buildings for a high end townhouse project + ground floor commercial over four levels, designed by BG Architecture.
- Valuable Commercial 1 zoning provides alternative uses including apartment, medical or commercial project.
- Ideally positioned 1km from St Kilda beach, a major tourist hub and drawcard for the area.
- St Kilda has evolved into a highly sought after and prosperous bayside location, with popular retail and entertainment precincts, Fitzroy, Carlisle & Acland Streets in close proximity.
- The immediate area has seen significant gentrification and growth in recent years, as well as a number of high-profile residential, hotel and commercial developments, the most notable projects being the Victorian Pride Centre as well as Gurner TM in partnership with Barana Groups redevelopment of the Novotel St Kilda Hotel.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
Wednesday 10 August 1:30pm - 2:00pm
Please do not hesitate to call for further information.
Luke Bisset 0400 344 211
Matthew Feld 0415 803 348
Tim Brown 0417 766 778
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||24/08/2022 15:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|