7 William Street Orange NSW 2800
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 605 m²
- For Lease, $150 per sqm + GST + outgoings
Located in the hustle and bustle of the Orange CBD sits this great opportunity to secure this freestanding clear span tilt concrete panel warehouse. Purpose built for windscreen O'Brien in 1985 as a motor vehicle repair premises. The current address is now General Business with offices and secondary retail business in the street. A bonus is the 11 car parks attached to the property with 9 on site plus 2 credits.
- Building size 605m2
- Prime location
- Would make an excellent brewery
- High traffic street with William street being used as a feeder road to the Orange Northern Distributor Road
- Outgoings $16,689.93 + water consumption + A/C service as agreed
|Floor Area||605 m²|
|Land Area||995 m²|
|Last updated||17 Sep 2020|
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!