7 Hassall Street Parramatta NSW 2150
- Development / Land
- 1,920 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of interest
PARRAMATTA CBD OFFICE BUILDING WITH MAJOR REDEVELOPMENT UPSIDE
- 1,920sqm site with dual Street frontage
- Office building offering holding income
- Major redevelopment potential
Situated on the South side of Hassall Street (North Facing) directly opposite to Charter Hall Group and Western Sydney University's new $300 million world-class 'Innovation Hub'
and adjacent from Parramatta's main transport Hub/Westfields.
Key property highlights include;
- Substantial four level office building offering good holding income
- Significant rental reversion potential
- 75 secure basement car parking spaces
- 1,920sqm site area with dual Street frontage
- 20m approx. frontage to Hassall Street, 24m approx. frontage to Parkes Street
- B4 mixed use zoning
- Rare North facing tower site
- Demo clauses in all leases enabling access to redevelopment quickly
- 10:1 FSR plus bonuses (12:1) approved in recently gazetted LEP being 23,040sqm of GFA potential (STCA*).
- In addition, council resolution to reinstate higher FSR meaning further upside in GFA potential (STCA*).
Being sold via expressions of interest, closing 4pm Monday 5 September 2022.
For more information, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
*subject to council approval