7 Bayswater Street, PADDINGTON QLD 4064
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 12 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Oct 2016
Stand Alone Character Office Building - Make this building yours!
With an outstanding car parking ratio of 12 exclusive car parks and an exclusive balcony space for entertaining, this building is both unique and contemporary in design and will give your business the point of difference it's been looking for.
This property is located in the peaceful and serene suburb of Paddington, just 3.5km from the Brisbane CBD, 1.5km from the Wesley Hospital and within walking distance of ample amenity including Suncorp Stadium, public transport, Milton State School and the Rosalie dining and entertainment precinct.
An overview of the building details are outlined below:
- 320sqm of high quality office
- Owner will build your fit out
- 12 exclusive car parks
- Exclusive entertainment areas
- Exclusive balcony area at the front of the property
- Additional landscaped entertainment area at the rear
- Male, female and disabled bathrooms and showers
- Disabled access
- Close proximity to Brisbane CBD
- Walking distance to Rosalie entertainment precinct
For more information, please contact the Exclusive Agent Michael Skarparis.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
7 Bayswater Street PADDINGTON