7 Alicia Street Southport QLD 4215
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 622 m²
- For Sale, Contact Exclusive Agent
Corner Land Site Ready for Refurbishment / Redevelopment
- Outstanding corner location
- Potential for panoramic city views
- Unique location suit office/warehouse
Freehold corner positioned parcel of commercial land ready for development.
• 622sqm* land
• Existing building previously used for office/residential
• Prime for refurbishment or redevelopment
• Up and coming high end precinct
• Potential for panoramic city views
• Regular shaped block
• Corner position would allow for a standout development
Located on the corner of Margaret Street and Alicia Street, one minute from Bruce Lynton Land Rover showroom. This is a unique pocket of Low Impact Industry zoned land surrounding by residential users. There are a number of existing high end office/warehouse buildings in the area, with more first class developments in the pipeline. The position in between Ferry Road and Southport-Nerang Road makes the area appeal to a wide range of office and industrial users seeking space in a central location without the traffic woes.
Contact the exclusive agent (Josh Wright from Cushman & Wakefield) to discuss.
|Floor Area||622 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 May 2019|