7 - 9 Field Street Mount Lawley WA 6050
- Development / Land
- 2,909 m²
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest (under offer)
Significant Mount Lawley land holding
- Inner city development site
- Land area 2,909sqm
- Residential rezoning underway
JLL as the exclusive selling agent is calling for Expressions of Interest on behalf of the State of Western Australia for the Mental Health Commission’s former corporate offices located at 7-9 Field Street, Mount Lawley.
The property is strategically located only 200 metres* from the heart of the Beaufort Street retail precinct and provides a rare opportunity to acquire a large inner city site with a Mount Lawley address.
The list of features of this property includes:
• Substantial land area of 2,909sqm;
• Rare inner city site only 3.5 kilometres* from the Perth CBD;
• Current improvements comprise of a purpose built, three level, brick and tile building of 2,000sqm*;
• Currently zoned Public Use – Hospital;
• Residential re-zoning application in progress.
The EOI offering allows the potential re-use of the building or development of the site.
Expressions of Interest close 8 March 2018 https://www.tenderlink.com/landcorpau/
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact the sales agents.
0401 318 706
0412 925 899
|Floor Area||2,000 m²|
|Land Area||2,909 m²|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 Feb 2018|