7/19-35 Gertrude Street Fitzroy VIC 3065
- 150 m²
- For Sale, $900.000 to 1.100000
A MUCH BETTER INVESTMENT THAN ANY BANK with great increases..
MODERN FITZROY OFFICE SPACE WITH SECURE BLUE CHIP TENANT FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS PLUS 2 FURTHER TERMS OF 3 YEARS.
CURRENTLY PAYING $47,000 PER ANNUM PLUS GST, PLUS ALL OUTGOINGS AND GST INCLUSIVE IN PRICE. BEING SOLD AS A GOING CONCERN.
Situated on the edge of the Melbourne CBD, with Tram at your front door this self-contained 140sqm first floor office space is conveniently located within walking distance of St Vincent's Hospital, Royal Exhibition Buildings, Melbourne Museum, Carlton Gardens and a myriad of public transport options.
- 140 sqm open plan and partitioned work space PLUS 2 private courtyards
- 7 allocated parking spaces (incl. in rental amount) 4 UNDER GARAGE AND 3 SECURE OPEN SPACE.
- Kitchenette and bathroom facilities
- Exceptional accessibility via public transport
- Close proximity to St Vincent's Hospital & medical precinct, Royal Exhibition Buildings, Melbourne Museum, Imax and Carlton Gardens.
CALL ROBERT FOR IMMEDIATE INSPECTION ON 0412800 500
7/19-35 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy, Vic 3065
|Floor Area||150 m²|
|Land Area||2,000 m²|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||7 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Jun 2019|