692 Curtin Avenue, PINKENBA QLD 4008
From $70psqm net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Apr 2017
Best Value Warehousing with Huge Yard Area
- Lessor sets aggressive list rental of $70psqm net+ GST for building areas
- Building Area Available 7,583sqm 9,793sqm* office/ warehouse
- Total site area 25,569sqm*, huge sealed yard areas
- Fitout and rent free incentives available**
- Office fitout customised for specific requirements of tenant*
- Scope to drive through warehouse
- Scope for multiple roller shutters to be installed*
- Gantry cranes
- 3 phase power throughout
Option 1 Building A: 7,583sqm office/ warehouse with 5,647sqm hardstand/ parking
Option 2 Building A: 7,853sqm office/ warehouse with 17,942sqm hardstand/ parking
Option 3 Building A+C: 9,793sqm office/ warehouse with 15,732sqm hardstand/ parking
The subject site is superbly located on Curtin, providing direct access to Kingsford Smith Drive and Fison Avenue. From Kingsford Smith Drive the Airport is easily accessible via Sugarmill Road. The Gateway Motorway Network, Airport Link Tunnel, and Inner City Bypass are all minutes from the site.
Pinkenba is approximately 10 kilometres from Brisbane's GPO, and offers users a good level of amenity with the; DFO, Portside Wharf, Racecourse Road Ascot, and Toombul Shopping Centre all within easy commuting distance.
Exclusive Agents Ray White Commercial (Qld) or CBRE for further information.
* = Subject to Survey
** = Subject to Lessor Approval
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
692 Curtin Avenue PINKENBA