691 Pittwater Road Dee Why NSW 2099
- 980 m²
- Expressions of Interest
FLEXIBLE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY
- NLA: 980sqm* | Land area: 650sqm*
- Located within Dee Why Town Centre
- Occupy, invest or develop
CBRE, as the exclusive sales agent is pleased to present to you 691 Pittwater Road, Dee Why. The property is a two-storey terrace style building which has a 15 metre* frontage facing the main road. The building is primarily rendered masonry and brick structured, featuring a large metal awning along Pittwater Road with a small staircase leading to its main entrance.
691 Pittwater Road is located in a premium position within
Dee Why town centre, just moments from retail amenity,
parks and an assortment of dining options. The property benefits from the following key attributes:
- NLA: 980sqm
- Land area: 650sqm*
- Close to Dee Why beach, retail, dining and Northern Beaches Hospital
- 85m* from Dee Why B-Line bus stop with direct services to Sydney CBD
- Flexible B4 Mixed Use zoning permitting with consent residential flat buildings and shop top housing (apartments)
- Proposed height limit: 27m**
- Proposed amalgamated height limit: 49m***
The property will be sold via an expression of interest campaign closing on Wednesday, 31st July 2019 at 4.00pm.
For further information, please contact the exclusive CBRE selling agents.
**Proposed amendments to Warringah LEP
***Proposed Dee Why Town Centre Master Plan Key Site 'E'
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||31/07/2019 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Expression of Interest|
|Floor Area||980 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Jul 2019|