691 Pittwater Road Dee Why NSW 2099
- Shop & Retail
- 1,039 m²
- For Lease, $210,000 + GST Gross
Massive Opportunity in a Booming Dee Why!
Available for lease 691 Pittwater Road, Dee Why. This iconic building, formerly home to Commonwealth Bank, is ready to enter its next life. Boasting a commanding street frontage, great signage potential (STCA) and high ceilings this property represents an excellent opportunity for an incoming tenant to create their dream space and take advantage of Dee Why's booming population!
* Main Road Exposure
* Great Value
* Hundreds of new homes currently under constructions in Dee Why.
* High ceilings
* Concrete Floors
* Enquire about the potential to split levels - floor area Circa 600sqm downstairs & 400sqm upstairs
* Perfect for a range of retailers, gyms, and health professionals
* Massive building
* Disabled Access
* Position your business for the future
* Close to council carparks
* Moments from Banks, Post office, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Cafes and all the amenities offered by Dee Why.
* Positioned in the heart of Dee Why
* Freehold Property
* Take Advantage of a Booming Dee Why!
Located on Sydney's Northern Beaches, within Dee Why's retail and commercial heart, near the T junction connecting Pittwater Road and Oaks Avenue. In close proximity to one of the Northern Beaches busiest bus stops, Dee Why Grand, Meriton Lighthouse, banks, cafes, restaurants and retailers.
***All rentals are per annum & areas/measurements are approximations. It is up to lessees/purchasers to conduct their own investigations regarding any approvals required by governing authorities. ***
|Floor Area||1,039 m²|
|Land Area||650 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||7 Nov 2018|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.