69 Magnesium Drive, CRESTMEAD QLD 4132
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
SOUTHSIDE INDUSTRIAL FACILITY – ACCESSIBLE LOCATION!
* 1,747m2 functional warehouse in prime Crestmead position
* Warehouse has two gantry cranes
* Access via multiple container height roller doors
* Ample three phase power
* Natural light and a great internal height
* Approved wash bay at the rear
* Spacious office section is air-conditioned and recently refurbished
* Close proximity to all major southern arterials
* Make this property your headquarters today!
Crestmead is located in the golden triangle of the Logan Motorway, Gateway Motorway and the Pacific Highway, sometimes known as the Logan Motorway Corridor. These overlapping major arterial roads are a logistical dream, providing fast and economical access to transport, employees and clients, particularly since it quickly connects to the Brisbane and Ipswich CBDs as well as the business/industrial sectors of the Gold Coast and Robina. New developments underway in this industrial pocket are in a prime position for businesses and industries looking towards future growth.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
69 Magnesium Drive CRESTMEAD