68 Horsley Rd Denmark WA 6333
- Development / Land
- 7.17 ha
- For Sale, $1,150,000
Approved Subdivision or Landbank Opportunity
Located right on the top edge of Denmark townsite is one of the best opportunities you are likely to come across for some time. Already zoned Residential - R20, this is a prime, corner lot of nearly 18 acres of land (7.18 hectares) with a gentle slope and views to Wilson Inlet and the Nullaki Peninsula.
A simple, 3 bedroom. 2 bathroom home currently occupies a small section of the site and provides a small rental income. In terms of a landbank opportunity, this property really deserves serious consideration.
An 80 lot subdivision was previously approved for the site; this has been modified and the first stage (22 lots) of a 78 lot plan is currently approved by WAPC through until 2022.
* 7.175ha or 17.73 acres Zoned Residential R20
* Elevated corner site with views
* 241m frontage to Horsley Rd
* 301m frontage to Rockford St
* Previously approved for 80 lots
* Current approval for first stage of subdivision - 22 lots
* Detailed planning already done
* 800m approx. to the centre of town
* 3 bed, 2 bath home currently rented
Priced to sell, 68 Horsley Rd, Denmark should appeal to both serious developers and those looking for a property with substantial upside potential. Contact Rob Mason or Lee Brampton for an information pack or to meet on-site on 0411 615 806 or 0400 337 315.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||7.17 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||11 Jul 2019|