68-90 Bickley Road, BECKENHAM WA 6107
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Dec 2016
Strategically Positioned Mixed-Use Site
JLL as exclusive agents are delighted to present to the market 68-90 Bickley Road, Beckenham, Western Australia.
The two adjoining lots totalling 4.0022 hectares provide an astute purchaser with the opportunity to develop a high density residential mixed-use development suitable for Transit Orientated Development (TOD).
The site is within some 12 kilometres of the Perth CBD and has excellent access to the city via the Beckenham railway station which is directly opposite this two street frontage site.
Key features of this outstanding offering are as follows:
- Substantial two street frontage site of 40,022sqm*
- Strategically positioned 12km* from the Perth CBD with excellent access to major arterial roads and directly across from Beckenham train station
- Gazetted scheme amendment under City of Gosnells Town Planning Scheme No. 6 - Amendment No. 144 making provision for numerous permitted and discretionary uses including high density R160 residential, commercial and retail uses
- Perfectly positioned for Transit Orientated Development (TOD) with potential to incorporate supermarket, specialty retail and commercial uses
- Substantial development scale with over 80,000sqm* of available residential plot ratio based on the existing 2:1 plot ratio with further planning bonus' available under the R-codes (STCA)
- Technical availability of further plot ratio/ density bonus subject to performance criteria within the R-codes
- Close proximity to the major regional shopping centre of Westfield Carousel and fantastic proximity to major arterial - A rare opportunity to acquire one of the largest privately owned TOD sites in Perth.
For further information contact the listing agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
68-90 Bickley Road BECKENHAM