675 Nepean Highway, BRIGHTON EAST VIC 3187
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Nov 2016
'Lero Apartments' : Brighton's Finest Permit Approved Development
CBRE Victorian Development Sites is delighted to present for sale 675 Nepean Highway, Brighton East an ideally located, permitted bayside development site.
This tremendous offering presents developers with the chance to get a foothold in one of Melbourne's most exclusive locales. This permit ready opportunity, is underpinned by holding income and an abundance of retail and transport amenity.
Favourable and key distinct points of attraction are:
- High profile development site with permit for a spectacular 3 level retail and luxury apartment development
- Planning permit for 10 apartments plus 300sqm* of prime commercial/retail space
- Outstanding, high exposure, triple street frontage to Nepean Highway, Centre Road and Hornby Street totalling 71m* providing for flexibility for building design, access points and picturesque bay views
- Irreplaceable multi-frontage land holding of 669sqm*, with dominant exposure to the corner of Nepean Highway & Centre Road as well as rear laneway access
- Strategically located in one of Melbourne's most lucrative and sought after suburbs, with a median house price of $1,637,500*
- An amazing lifestyle location in Brighton, within easy walking distance to eclectic Church and Bay Street Retail Precinct.
- Existing commercial improvements, plus short term income
- Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning'
- A blue-chip location in the heart of Brighton East, surrounded by Melbourne's elite secondary schools premium residential, public transport, numerous local parks and reserves and just 12km* to the CBD
For Sale via Public on-site Auction Thursday 24th November 2016 at 12.30pm
+61 418 389 757
+61 422 564 199
+61 411 625 068
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- Public on-site Auction
24/11/2016 12:30:00 Add to Calendar
675 Nepean Highway BRIGHTON EAST