668 Bli Bli Road Nambour QLD 4560
- Shop & Retail
- 420 m²
- For Sale, For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Ampol Service Centre - Nambour
- Near-New Service Station Investment
- Long Term Lease Security
- Excellent Exposure to Daily Traffic
Savills is pleased to present for sale a near-new Ampol-branded Service Centre leased by Fresh Trading Co on a long term 15-year whole of land Net Lease with options to 2055. The complex comprises a modern 420sqm* building plus 4-pump fuel canopy with 8 fuelling bays plus a separate truck pump station with a 4.9m* canopy height. The complex features drive thru facilities, enabling potential complementary "fast food" uses in the future.
Fresh Trading Co. is an independent, national business in the Retail, Fuel and Convenience sector established in 2017, the growing national brand features seven (7) operations across Victoria, Western Australia and Queensland.
The Centre occupies a 6,319sqm* site including extensive concrete hardstand surrounds, an air/water point, pylon signage and onsite parking for 20* vehicles.
Nambour is located 14* kilometres west of Maroochydore and 90* kilometres north of Brisbane and is one of the main administrative and business hubs on the Sunshine Coast.
The Ampol Service Centre is strategically situated on the northern side of Bli Bli Road receiving exposure from 15,000 vehicles daily (5.5 million vehicles annually). (^Source: TMR Traffic Census 2020).
Bli Bli Road is a major arterial road connecting Nambour to the Bruce Highway, Bli Bli and Maroochydore via David Low Way.
Key highlights include:
- Near-New Service Station Investment - The Ampol Service Centre, Nambour is a modern, near new complex which opened in 2020
- Long Term Lease Security - The complex features an initial 15-year lease to 2035 plus options to 2055 providing long term investment security
- Attractive Net Lease Structure & Fixed Rental Increases - The Ampol Service Centre is secured on an attractive Net Lease (tenant responsible for 100% of recoverable outgoings) which features fixed 3% annual rental increases
- Excellent Exposure to Significant Daily Traffic - The complex is situated adjacent to the Bruce Highway on busy Bli Bli Road and appreciates excellent access and exposure to 15,000 vehicles per day (5.5 million vehicles annually).(Source: TMR Traffic Census 2020)
- Substantial Depreciation Tax Benefits - The new owner will benefit from valuable tax benefits via substantial building depreciation
- Population Growth - The Nambour Bli Bli region has an estimated residential population of over 32,000 residents (2021) and is expected to grow to over 42,000 residents by 2041. (Source: Queensland Treasury)
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 3pm (QLD time), 7 July 2022