664 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Feb 2017
Rise up in 2018
Imagine a workplace without limits. Where communication is seamless, people are agile, ideas are on the move and the flow is uninterrupted.
This is 664 Collins Street. A modern, light-filled nine level office building due to be completed in 2018. Your dynamic new workplace awaits.
Located on Melbourne’s premier street, 664 Collins Street offers a truly grand entrance. With its open and elegant design, it creates a stunning first impression each and every time.
Key building highlights:
- Large efficient floorplates of approximately 3,160sqm
- Construction has commenced, arriving mid-2018
- On-site management team
- Distinctly positioned within the Southern Cross Station precinct
- Brilliant natural light and city views
- Excellent connections to the CBD, Docklands and surrounding amenity
- Committed to achieving a 5-Star Green Star Rating and a 5-Star NABERs Energy Rating
- First class End-of-Trip facilities including 200 bike racks, lockers and showers
For further information on this exciting new development, contact Andrew Beasley or Adam Davy from Colliers International.
Please note: All images are artist's impressions and are subject to change.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
664 Collins Street MELBOURNE