661 Tabilk-Monea Road Tabilk VIC 3607
- Rural / Farming
- 132 ha
- For Sale, Please contact agent
661 Tabilk-Monea Road, Tabilk VIC 3607
- 132ha* landholding
- Multi-use cropping and grazing site
- Potential lifestyle opportunity
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 661 Tabilk-Monea Road, Tabilk, a productive agricultural landholding with outstanding future development potential.
Located approximately 90* minutes from the Melbourne CBD in the attractive Strathbogie Shire, key features of the opportunity include:
- A 132-hectare* / 326-acre* landholding historically utilised for grazing.
- Scope to develop the property further for agricultural pursuits, or alternatively an ideal location for a lifestyle holding (STCA).
- Well-located in relation to several towns, including Nagambie (8* lineal kilometres), Seymour (20* lineal kilometres) and Euroa (32* lineal kilometres).
- Situated in a productive and diverse agricultural area, with surrounding operations including dryland and irrigated cropping, beef, sheep, poultry, viticulture and equine.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact the exclusive selling agents: Duncan McCulloch +61 416 047 484, James Beer +61 416 859 565 or Jock Grimshaw +61 488 191 840.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||132 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Dec 2019|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.