660 Dean Street Albury NSW 2640
- 294 m²
Quality renovated building ready for owner occupier or investor
660 Dean Street is an attractive purchase for both the owner occupier or the investor. Located in Albury's main street among quality cafes, restaurants and motels, the building has plenty of street exposure with 15 meters of Dean Street frontage.
For the owner occupier, additional income can be received through the leasing of the second shop, or if a bigger premise is required, the removal of the dividing wall between the two tenancies is easily achieved.
For the investor, all the hard work has been done, with the premise ready for tenants to do their fit out.
- Site area of approx. 721sqm
- Tenancy one approx. 157sqm
- Tenancy two approx. 137sqm
- 15 meters of Dean Street frontage
- 9 parking spaces accessed via rear lane
- New heating & cooling system
- Shared 3,000L grease trap
- Coffee bar which can be accessed from Dean Street
- Bi-fold doors lead to a inner city style alfresco area
- Each tenancy has its own male/female/disabled amenities
- All the hard work done after recently being renovated
|Date Sold||7 Aug 2018|
|Floor Area||294 m²|
|Land Area||721 m²|
|Last updated||7 Aug 2018|