66 Wyndham Street, GRETA NSW 2334
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Jun 2016
DA Approved - 248 Residential Lots
The subject property is situated adjacent to the growing village of Greta and within an easy drive to the shopping hubs of Maitland and Rutherford in the Hunter Valley. Greta benefits from the recently completed Hunter Expressway, which links directly with Sydney, Newcastle and the Upper Hunter Valley.
The property comprises an approved 248 lot development offering spectacular views from the Hunter River to the Brokenback Range. The development is split into three stages, with lots ranging from 600 square metres to 4,000 square metres.
• Prime location in close proximity to Newcastle, Singleton and Maitland CBD’s and Hunter Valley Wine Country
• Approved 248 lot subdivision comprising 3 stages
• Lot sizes range from 600 square metres to 4,000 square metres
• Total site area 36.94 hectares (approx.)
• Zoned R2 Low Density Residential and R5 Large Lot Residential under Cessnock LEP 2011
• Benefits from $1.8 billion Hunter Expressway completion, $110 million Pacific National rail interchange and newly opened McDonalds and Subway restaurants
• Outstanding lifestyle amenity on the doorstep to the concerts, vineyards, restaurants and golf courses
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 23 June 2016 at 2pm.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 23/06/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Matt J Kearney
- Delivery Address:
66 Wyndham Street GRETA