66 Marine Parade, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Contact agent for further information
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
Great location on Gold Coast Highway
- Incredible exposure to the busy Gold Coast Highway passing traffic
- 216sqm with glass frontage and plenty of natural light
- Fully fitted office available for immediate lease
- Unique signing and marketing opportunities available to maximise brand awareness
- Opposite the Southport Aquatic Centre, Commonwealth Games Facility
- Three secure carparks at $50 per park, per month
- Kitchenette and female/male amenities
- Close to public transport and Southport CBD
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact the leasing agent via the above links.
Important Notice: The information above has been provided by the Landlord and accordingly Knight Frank cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Knight Frank has not undertaken an independent review of this information and prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Knight Frank or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only. This brochure is provided for general information purposes only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
66 Marine Parade SOUTHPORT