66 Goulburn Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Nov 2016
Exceptional Value in Prominent Location
Civic Tower, 66 Goulburn Street is a prominent office tower completed in 2004, comprising 24 levels of quality office accommodation, cafe and secure basement parking.
Regarded as one of Sydney’s most architecturally significant buildings, this landmark office tower is located above a five level function centre and conference facility.
Providing 3,800sqm for lease, 66 Goulburn Street provides regular, efficient, column-free floors of 950sqm with floor to ceiling windows providing excellent natural light. Civic Tower’s mid-town location puts it at the doorstep of Sydney’s best retail and entertainment precincts.
• Prominent landmark A Grade office tower completed in 2004
• Striking building design
• Plentiful natural light due to floor-to-ceiling windows on all four sides
• Flexible column-free floor plates allow uninterrupted workspace planning
• Contiguous floors available
• Offering fitted out comprising mixture of workstations and offices
• 5.5-star NABERS Energy Rating
Prominently located on the corner of Goulburn and Castlereagh Streets with excellent access to transport, retail and amenity.
• Easy access to Town Hall and Museum Stations
• Conveniently located to buses along George, Elizabeth and Oxford Streets
• Emerging precinct for information technology companies
• Access to Family Law Court of Australia, the Downing Centre Local Court and John Maddison Tower District Court
• Surrounded by cafes and restaurants
• World Square food and retail is at your doorstep
• Eclectic mix of bars and eateries of Surry Hills a short walking distance
• Close to Hyde Park for fitness or relaxation
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
66 Goulburn Street SYDNEY