650 Hordern Vale Road Hordern Vale VIC 3238
- Rural / Farming
- 63.6 ha
- For sale, by Expression of Interest
Charming Otway Acreage with Versatile Options
Enviably situated in the Otway region, the southern tip of Victoria's western coastline, renowned for its beautiful landscapes and breathtaking Southern/Bass Strait Ocean coastline, the region is centred along the National Heritage 'Great Ocean Road'. Set aside the picturesque Great Otway National Park and within a 5 minute* drive to sandy beaches, the opportunity presents to acquire a versatile land holding, suited to a range of pursuits namely, lifestyle, agricultural, boutique accommodation or tourism.
• Set across 63.58 hectares* / 157.11 acres*, on 1 certificate of title
• Magnificent house sites (STCA) offering picturesque views of the valley and ocean
• Reliable 895mm* rainfall district
• Highly productive level to gently undulating land with an excellent balance of productive friable loam and clay loam soils
• Consistent fertilizer history and pasture improvement
• Stock proof fencing of exceptional standard throughout
• Ideally suited to a range of agricultural pursuits including cattle, sheep and equine
• Excellent options for either hobby or income stream purposes
• Established native timbers and Otway vegetation provide sufficient shade and shelter for grazing livestock and contribute to the aesthetics of the property
• Situated on the fringe of the Great Otway National Park offering stunning rainforest scenery, waterfalls and walking trails, in addition to an expansive coastline within a 5 minute drive*, the property is ideally positioned to be a holiday destination or a tranquil permanent residence.
• Located 30km* south west of Apollo Bay, 76km* south west from Lorne, 86km* south of Colac and 228km* from Melbourne via the Great Ocean Road.
Expressions of Interest
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||63.6 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Jul 2019|