65 Telford Street Virginia QLD 4014
- Development / Land
- 400 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Short and Long-Term Hard Stand Area on Brisbanes North
65 Telford St is a great opportunity for any business or storage group looking to utilise large space on the northside of Brisbane; Short and long-term leasing options available.
The subject property is in the well-established industrial suburb of Virginia, approximately 11 radial kilometres north of the Brisbane CBD. Situated just off Sandgate Road, the property is accessed via a B - double approved road.
Property features can be combined to suit your business need:
- Multiple options to suit all users Transport/Heavy Machinery/Self Storage
- A large, predominantly undeveloped fenced parcel of land just off Sandgate Road 2,000sqm to 20,000sqm
- 250sqm concrete floor workshop with phase 3 power and overhead chain block
- Multiple crossovers to Telford and Ullswater Street for efficient truck entry and exit
- Temporary demountable offices available upon request
- 24x7 access to site
Short term options:
- Bring your shipping container to store
- Tradies or small business requiring storage for excess equipment
- Truck owners looking for a secure place to park their truck between runs
- Heavy machinery, cars, caravan and caravan storage
- Storage over flow for building projects or unusual sized materials
The property provides quick and efficient access to Brisbane's CBD, Air and Sea port as well as the north and south coasts via major arterial road networks including Nudgee Road, Sandgate Road, Gateway Motorway and the Airport Link Tunnel.
Contact David McPhillips to discuss the multiple options to suit your business needs.
|Floor Area||400 m²|
|Land Area||400 m²|
|Last updated||18 Apr 2019|