645 King Street St Peters NSW 2044
- 224 m²
- For Lease, For Lease
The Plant Base Sydney's First Dedicated Vegan HUB
Belle Property Commercial Inner West in partnership with Panthera Property Group, are pleased to offer for lease a selection of up to 4 retail lots which form part of the 655 King development.
Situated in the heart of St Peters, The Plant Base is going to be home to Sydneys first vegan precinct, filled with food and beverage options that embrace vegan dining and lifestyle.
The mixed-use nature creates a destination for a vegan food and beverage precinct, that will allow the astute operator to capitalise on the growing residential catchment; surrounding the site, commercial/industrial facilities and large numbers of daily commuters that use St Peters Station, which sits adjacent to the property.
Retail Lot 1 - 224 SQM
Retail Lot 2 - 259 SQM
Retail lot 3 - 66 SQM
Retail Lot 4 - 98 SQM
- High visibility to busy King Street
- Close proximity to Newtown
- Highly pedestrianised site, adjacent to St Peters Train Station
- Opposite new Sydney Skate Park at St Peters
- Part of a brand new development
- Options to customise fit out and plans
- Options for outdoor seating
|Floor Area||224 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Feb 2020|