642 Murndal Road, Morgiana via Hamilton VIC 3300
- Rural / Farming
- 411.2 ha
"Berachah" A rare opportunity to secure one of districts finest holdings boasting diversity and productivity
• Land area: 1016 acres - 411 hectares.
• Fully renovated original (circa 1873) 5 bedroom homestead with all modern comforts set in a mature garden setting with in ground pool.
• 4 stand wool shed with adjoining undercover sheep and cattle yards.
• 3 bay machinery shed.
• Silos, 3 bay workshop with adjoining stables.
• Subdivided into 13 main paddocks with centralised laneway system.
• Abundance of natural water via a network of troughs and dams.
• Consistent fertiliser history and perennial pasture improvement.
• Reliable 650mm rainfall.
• Ideally suited to cattle-sheep- wool- crop production.
• Approx. 20km west of Hamilton.
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 23 November at 5pm, Elders Hamilton.
|Date Sold||8 Dec 2017|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||411.2 ha|
|Last updated||8 Dec 2017|