64 Power Street, TUMBARUMBA NSW 2653
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Enjoy the peaceful rural setting of this four bedroom home, set on 10.37ha (26.51acs) and located only 3kms from Tumbarumba's main street.
The residence consists of:
- four bedrooms - main with walk in robe and ensuite, built-ins in other bedrooms,
- formal and informal living options,
- modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher,
- amazing views through the bay window in the loungeroom,
- 3 way bathroom with linen closet,
- sliding door access to back verandah from dining room,
- reverse cycle units in loungeroom and 3 of the bedrooms,
- front and back verandahs that offer scenic views over the township and rural areas,
- colourful gardens with in-ground sprinkler system in the lawns.
- 6 x 12m 3 bay shed with workshop areas - concrete floor, powered with 2 x electric roller doors,
- 2 x 5,000lt rain water tanks plus bore with solar powered pump,
- Steel cattle yards with loading ramp and head bale,
- 5 paddocks all with troughs plus a spring and 1 dam,
- Hay shed with concreted utility room.
Come and inspect today - enjoy the views, comfort and peaceful ambience of this home.
Nestled in the rolling western foothills of the Snowy Mountains and framed by rugged snow capped mountains, Tumbarumba offers a vibrant country lifestyle whether you are looking to start or purchase a business, raise a family or happily retire. The area is ideal for recreational activity such as bush walking, horse riding, fishing, cycling and snow and water skiing. Snow fields are very accessible with Mt Selwyn less than an hour's drive away and the Kosciuszko National Park on our doorstep. The Mighty Murray River, Paddys River, Mannus Lake, Talbingo Dam, Blowering Dam, Khancoban Pondage, Tooma Dam and Paddys River Dam are all within an hour's drive of Tumbarumba. A piece of paradise many are yet to discover.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
64 Power Street TUMBARUMBA