64 George Evans Road, MUNDAMIA NSW 2540
Expressions of Interest closing Fri 16 Sep at 4pm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
Nowra's Most Anticipated Development Site
Colliers International Wollongong is proud to bring to market, one of the South Coast's most anticipated residential development sites on George Evans Road Mundamia.
The land is strategically positioned next to the Wollongong University and Illawarra TAFE campus in a quiet bushland setting adjoining small rural holdings. The site offers a rare development opportunity not to be missed.
The large 94,950m mostly level, timbered allotment contained within the Mundamia Urban Release Area is situated on the residential outskirts of the popular regional town of Nowra on the NSW South Coast. The site is close to the picturesque Shoalhaven River, less than half an hour's drive from the popular tourist area of Jervis Bay. It is an hour's drive from Wollongong and 2.5 hour drive from Sydney and Canberra CBD's.
- 94,950m site (9.495ha) approx.
- Zoning R1 General Residential
- Current DCP Shoalhaven Chapter NB1 Mundamia Urban Release Area
- Comprehensive list of property reports available
- Nearby Wollongong University Shoalhaven and Illawarra TAFE campus
- Close proximity to Nowra
- Centrally located one hour's drive from Wollongong and 2.5 hours from Sydney and Canberra CBD's
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
64 George Evans Road MUNDAMIA