64 Biloela Street Villawood NSW 2163
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 23,304 m²
- Expressions of Interest
Rare opportunity to acquire a highly functional industrial manufacturing and warehousing facility of scale
The Sydney Centric Portfolio
Colliers International in conjunction with JLL, have the pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire 64 Biloela Street, Villawood as part of the Sydney Centric Portfolio.
The property is underpinned by its exceptional lease covenant in VIP Plastic Packaging Pty Ltd, WALE of 8.3 years, strong 3.00% annual rental review structure and core inner Western Sydney industrial location.
Building improvements include medal clad construction warehouse, office accommodation presenting to a good standard, excellent warehouse clearance of up to 12.1 metres, access to the warehouse via numerous on-grade roller shutter doors and full drive around truck access with excellent hardstand areas suitable for truck maneuverability and outside storage.
Located in the inner West industrial precinct of Villawood, the property benefits from its proximity to the Hume Highway and Woodville Road and is centrally located between the M4 & M5 Motorways. Villawood is ideally positioned to capture the growth of Ecommerce occupiers due to its infill location and access to surrounding workforce.
- Net passing income: $2,291,881 p.a.
- Market income: $2,446,962 p.a.
- Building area: 23,304m²
- Site area: 37,730m²
- WALE: 8.3 years (as at 1 March 2019)
Key investment highlights include:
• Rare opportunity to acquire a highly functional industrial manufacturing and warehousing facility of scale
• Excellent access to major arterial road networks
• Close proximity to the Villawood Train Station which is walking distance from the property
• Secure lease covenant to embedded tenant VIP Plastic Packaging Pty Ltd (subsidiary of listed Pact Group) who has occupied the property for close to 25 years
• Long WALE of 8.3 years providing security of income for years to come
• Substantial power supply provided to the site
• Recently replaced metal clad roof
• Fully secured site with ample onsite care parking
• Villawood is an infill industrial precinct supporting strong rental and capital growth prospects in the future
The property will be sold via an International Expressions of Interest Campaign closing 4:00pm AEST Friday the 29th of March 2019.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Colliers International or JLL exclusive selling agents.
|Address||64 Biloela Street Villawood NSW 2163|
|Zoning||IN1 General Industrial|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||29/03/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Gavin Bishop|
|Delivery address||Expressions of Interest Campaign closing 4:00pm AEST Friday the 29th of March 2019.|
|Floor Area||23,304 m²|
|Land Area||3.77 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Mar 2019|