63 Westgate Street, WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 16 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Mar 2017
QUALITY PROPERTY - EXPOSED CORNER POSITION
* 1,304m2 office / warehouse metres from the Metroplex at Wacol development
* Corporate styled two level office
* Ample amenities with two kitchenettes
* Warehouse is accessed via two container height roller doors
* Great internal height and plenty of three phase power
* Secure property with electric gate and heaps of parking
* Seconds to Boundary Road and close proximity to all other major arterials
* Available now!
For further details or to inspect this property please phone Scott Naude of Richard Hall at King & Co Property Consultants.
Wacol, which is situated about seventeen kilometres south west of the Brisbane CBD, it is the home of large manufacturing and distribution facilities. Indeed it is one of the biggest industrial precincts in South East Queensland and is always in high demand, recently becoming even more so by road widening and other improvements along the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Road.
Ref: 22372 / 19485
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
63 Westgate Street WACOL