63 Tile Street, WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Dec 2016
2,587sqm* High Bay Warehouse - Crane Provisions - Large Power Supply
63 Tile Street is strategically located approximately 15* radial kilometres south-west of the Brisbane CBD in the established industrial suburb of Wacol. This location provides exceptional arterial connectivity to key thoroughfares servicing the South East Queensland region including the Ipswich Motorway, Logan Motorway, Legacy Way Tunnel and Centenary Highway. This strategic location means that cities such as Ipswich, Brisbane and the Gold Coast are all easily accessible for the property. Established companies within close proximity to the site include Sealy Of Australia, MACK Trucks, Volvo, Visy and Century Yuassa.
Building Features Include:
• 2,587sqm* Metal Clad Warehouse
• B-Double access with drive around capability
• 10m* Internal clearance
• 3 phase power supply
• Two 8.6m* wide sliding doors, 6,8m* in height
• Provisions for 2 x 10t gantry cranes
• Ample on site car parking
• Fully fenced plus security monitoring system
• Available for immediate occupation
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the marketing agents from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
63 Tile Street WACOL