63 Adelaide Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 422 m²
- For Sale, For Sale $12,999,000 or Lease Opportunities
Incredible Entire Building Investment Opportunity Brisbane CBD
A rare opportunity for any investor looking to make their mark on the This freehold property offers a savvy investor a rare opportunity to invest now before Brisbane prices take off.
Adelaide Street, and this area of the city is alive with vibrant growth. Retail and hospitality energy is very apparent, with leasing taken up by the big retailers.
Customer interest in this area of the city is supported by the Albert Street Pedestrian Mall, King George Square, undercity transport options and an array of interesting retailers.
This is genuinely a serious opportunity to invest and develop in location prior to the inevitable growth that Brisbane's CBD is going to experience.
- Prime Retail Location - Opposite Brisbane City Hall
- Not Heritage listed
- Floor area 1,266m2
- Town planning advice is a 20-metre height limit is at the street frontage with possibly up to 12 stories at the rear.
- Total Site Area 422m2
- Walking Distance to Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino, Myer Centre and King George Square
- Adelaide Street has increasingly become a destination precinct in Brisbane's CBD.
The owners have given clear instructions; present all serious offers.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||422 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Oct 2019|