63 Adelaide Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
$18,000,000 Incl GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Offices, Retail, Other
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Feb 2017
Entire Building Investment Opportunity in Brisbane CBD
A rare opportunity for any investor looking to make their mark on the Brisbane CBD. With unbeatable access to all transport heading in every direction. Take advantage of this rare opportunity, you honestly, cannot get a better Location.
- Prime Retail Location
- Floor area 1,266m2
- 100% tenanted investment
- Gross Revenue P.A at $1,094,978
- Maximum Height 8 Stories (STCA)
- Total Site Area 422m2
- Walking Distance to Queen Street Mall, Treasury Casino, Myer Centre and King George Square
To find out more information and inspect this property, please call or send us an email. The owners have given clear instructions; present all serious offers and we are very willing to negotiate.
- It is situated right in the HEART of the Brisbane CBD
- The Brisbane central business district is an area of densely concentrated skyscrapers and other buildings, interspersed by several parks such as Roma Street Parklands, City Botanic Gardens and Wickham Park.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
63 Adelaide Street BRISBANE CITY