622-626 Blackburn Road Mount Waverley VIC 3149
- 310 m²
ASX TOP 50 CALTEX LTD – BRAND NEW 15 YEAR LEASE
Strategically positioned and with significant exposure to Blackburn and Ferntree Gully Road’s, the Caltex Service Station represents a rare opportunity to secure a long term leased investment in the well-established metropolitan Melbourne suburb of Mount Waverley. Encompassed by a healthy mix of residential and commercial amenity just over 20 kilometres from the CBD, the property is a strong investment opportunity underpinned by its lease to the ASX50 Caltex Limited.
Key Features Include:
• Brand new 15 year lease to 2032 plus options to 2052
• Caltex Australia Ltd – An ASX50 company founded in
1900 with a market capitilisation of $8.19 Billion
• Large 2,665sqm* site with significant exposure to both Blackburn & Ferntree Gully Road’s – catering for large volumes of commercial and domestic transport
• Close proximity to the Monash University Clayton Campus
• Tenant pays all outgoings (excluding Land Tax)
• Fixed 3% annual increases
• Net Income $150,000 pa + GST
For Sale via auction on Wednesday 18 October 2017 at 10:30am AEDT at the Cushman & Wakefield offices - Level 9, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
For more information, please contact the exclusive agents at Cushman & Wakefield.
|Auction date and time||18/10/2017 10:30|
|Auction location||Level 9, 385 Bourke Road, Melbourne VIC|
|Date Sold||28 Nov 2017|
|Floor Area||310 m²|
|Land Area||2,665 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||6 Oct 2017|