62 Epsom Road Zetland NSW 2017
- Shop & Retail
- 187 m²
- For Lease, $74,800 plus GST per annum plus outgoings
An Eye-Opening Warehouse Revitalisation
If you're passionate about warehouse conversions that showcase modern elegance and industrial edginess, prepare to fall head over heels.
62 Epsom Rd retains the unique aspects of South Sydney's rich industrial history whilst an injection of contemporary finishes has completely revitalised the vibrant light filled warehouse. Offering 187sqm of open plan expansive space; towering 5m high ceilings; and dual access through floor-to-ceiling roller shutter doors, this stunning building enjoys the flexibility to be used as a Retail, Showroom or Office space.
The building is a perfect marriage of grungy industrial architecture - visible in its open plan cavernous high ceiling interlaced with exposed steel trusses and polished concrete floors - and unique modern design with beautiful quality finishes.
Situated only a short stroll from Green Square Station, the premises features customised premium finishes and joinery, including a streamlined kitchenette blanketed by a luxurious granite benchtop and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout. The washroom and shower facilities integrate compactness and convenience with superlative taste, from Portsea silver wall tiles to sleek Caroma fittings and showers.
Not only is this property architecturally stunning, it will provide an exemplary reflection of the elegance and creativity of your business. The contemporary premium finishes coupled with the minimalistic warehouse theme will reiterate your hard-working and grounded team who can do more with less!
- Commercial space for Retail, Office and Showroom for up to 187 sqm and additional leasing
option for adjoining property (393 sqm)
- Enjoys dual access from Epsom Rd and Chester Ln via large floor-to-ceiling automatic roller
shutter doors, opening up to a large expansive space
- Retained the buildings industrial heritage, incorporating the cavernous 5m high ceiling space interlaced with steel trusses, polished concrete floors, steel window framing and exposed blockwork
- High quality premium finishes including a modern streamlined kitchenette wrapped by an elegant granite benchtop accompanied by matching wooden cabinetry
- Compact his and her bathrooms with an additional shower facility fitted with premium polished chrome Caroma fixtures, mirror cabinetry all accentuated by glistening polished Portsea silver wall tiles
- Reverse cycle Daikin air-conditioning systems throughout the warehouse
- Sustainable features such as LED high bay lights and water-saving fixtures
- Flexible B4 Mixed Use zoning
- Highly sought after location, only 8 minutes walk away from Green Square Station
|Floor Area||187 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||26 Aug 2020|
Whether you need a commercial kitchen or a commercial vehicle, we're proud to introduce Valiant to help you find the right loan for your needs.
You can compare over 80 lenders, find the right solution for you and start your application. All in only a few minutes!