GORGEOUS TERRACE TO LEASE
Main building Ground Floor - 193m2
Upper Floor - 112m2
Carport/Covered Area - 36m2
Total land size - 531m2
$550 +GST p/w plus outgoings First floor
* second floor separate amount TBA
Entire Building $800pw + GST
This beautiful Manfred terrace has been meticulously restored and converted to commercial use. It is an original 1889 Edmund Manfred designed building and retains many period features such as high ceilings, large windows, spacious rooms and cast iron facade. Located in the busy part of Goulburn, the terrace includes polished timber floors (spotted gum and kauri), restored paintwork, new lighting and wiring, gas heating and plumbing throughout. There is both front and rear carparking.
The terrace comprises entry, several large rooms, bathroom and laundry downstairs. The top floor has the flexibility to be used as a residential flat where there are four rooms, kitchen with adjacent meals area, mezzanine area, timber balcony and external stairs..
$550 +GST p/w plus outgoings lower Level:
* second floor for a agreed price,
For more information or to view the property, please Jannine 0477 227 767
or Ed Zammit 0422 419 769
COVID-19 -PMPS PROTOCOL:
-Members of the public will be excluded from inspecting if they are unwell or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - The agent and purchaser - Please do not bring the whole family - and booked prior No walk in inspection.
-Those inspecting the property will be asked to wear a pair of latex gloves which PMPS will supply.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to everyone (subject to supply).
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
- The agent will open all doors at the property prior to the inspection.