6173 Great Northern Highway, BINDOON WA 6502
$1,195,000 plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2016
Modern Restaurant with liquor license with huge opportunity for sale in Bindoon
A huge opportunity is on offer to rent or buy a recently constructed restaurant with a current liquor license in Western Australia's fastest growing regional area.
Located just outside the Perth Metropolitan area, Bindoon is the last stop before the Wheatbelt and mining country, meaning over 3,500 cars pass by the property daily.
With very little competition in town, any restaurateur in this location is sure to do well.
* Land area of 2,022sqm
* Restaurant featuring 196sqm net lettable area and an undercover alfresco area of 60sqm
* Plant and equipment, in immaculate condition featuring everything a restaurant requires and is available as a separate negotiation to the property
* 2.3m x 3.8m cool room/freezer
* 22 parking bays
* 136 patron capacity
* Additional unused land for future development
Full plant and equipment list available on request.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
- Stephen Harrison M: 0421 622 777 E: Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
*sizes are approximate
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6173 Great Northern Highway BINDOON