608 Beaury Creek Road Urbenville NSW 2475
- Rural / Farming
- 4 ha
- For sale, $359,000
Relax on the veranda, admire the views to the National Park and creek flat pastures, and forget the rest of the world at this country getaway
* Situated on a gently rolling 10 acres is a comfortable fully screened recently painted 2-bedroom timber cottage with mountain views to the south, north and west.
* Both bedrooms are spacious with French doors opening on to the veranda. Leave open on a summer night and let the cool mountain air into the room. Wake up to magnificent mountain views. The main bedroom has carpet, local hardwood timber is the flooring for the main living area and second bedroom.
* A central combined Kitchen, dining and living area has a combustion wood heater, air conditioning, ceiling fan and French doors onto the veranda.
* The kitchen is modern with electric cook top and oven range hood and an area for a washing machine or dishwasher.
* A large modern bathroom has a shower and toilet area combined. The floor is tiled.
* The 3-meter-wide covered veranda on the Northern side is a great area to take in the mountain views with a morning coffee or an afternoon beverage
* The land is easy care well fenced 10 acres with a dam, suitable for a couple of horses or cows. Neighboring grazier will slash as necessary in return for occasional grazing rights.
* The well thought out stables and horse yards handy to the house is perfect for the horse enthusiast. The roads are quiet for a country ride.
* A double carport is high enough for a horse float or caravan.
* Beside the carport are 2 horse stables with water and horse yards.
* Water supply is 3 x 22,000 ltrs rainwater catchment and 1 dam that has been cleaned out
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Drop down zip lock shade cloth blinds right along the western side, fully air conditioned reverse cycle, ceiling fans, fully screened, and mobile phone service.
*There is free to air satellite TV, and satellite internet service. Data is also accessible from a mobile service
* Vermin proof lock up garden shed. Great for saddles and other gear.
* An easy 10-minute drive from Urbenville village and under 2 hours from Brisbane
* The fertile alluvial soil is perfect for a cool area garden, bulbs, autumn leaf fall and stone fruit.
* If you are looking for a rural getaway or a simple low maintenance life in retirement this property is worth an inspection.
Lifestyle, Views, Rural
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||4 ha|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Aug 2019|