600a Lower Bowen Terrace, NEW FARM QLD 4005
PRICE BY NEGOTIATION
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Dec 2016
Prime Vacant Land with Development Approval
Opportunities like these are extremely rare to find in New Farm. Conveniently located just minutes away from City Cat Ferry Terminal and Merthyr Village, this site is DA approved currently allowing for 2 x 4 bedroom 3 level townhouses or can be reconfigured to build 1 large family home and once constructed will offer uninterrupted views of New Farm Park and the CBD.
600a Lower Bowen Tce offers the following key attributes;
- North facing 367sqm* site
- Dimensions: 24.5m* x 15m*
- DA Approval for 2x townhouses 254sqm* each (excl terraces)
- Option to reconfigure DA to create 1 large family home
- Conveniently located 150m* from New Farm Park
- Just minutes away from City Cat Ferry Terminal, Merthyr Village and Coles Supermarket.
The Vendor will also consider a Joint Venture opportunity.
For further information including a copy of the approved plans, please contact the exclusive agents Baker Property.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
600a Lower Bowen Terrace NEW FARM