60 Woylie Road Kordabup WA 6333
- Rural / Farming
- 282.9 ha
- For sale, Expressions of Interest. By way of formal offer.
Versatile High Rainfall Property
• Good viable sized holding for this area (282.92 ha or 699 ac).
• Not many opportunities to secure this size property become available in this district.
• Being on two titles with lot numbers has investment value.
• The property itself is very versatile and has a range of options for the potential use from a total high production grazing operation of cattle or sheep, horticulture, orchards, viticulture, aquaculture or a mixed farming operation.
• Outstanding water supplies across the property give options for the above use with some large dams already in place.
• Majority of well drained medium soil types with large areas of summer type flats, high rainfall, with long growing season will ensure consistent high production levels across all enterprises.
• Well fenced into numerous paddocks.
• Basic infrastructure with small GP shed, older cattle yards and old house.
• Power is on to the block but not connected.
This property is for genuine sale and is available by EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST BY WAY OF FORMAL OFFER CLOSING ON THE 25TH JUNE 2019.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||282.9 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 May 2019|