60 Humphrey Street, NEW NORFOLK TAS 7140
For Sale by Negotiation
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Apr 2017
SUBSTANTIAL WORKSHOP ON LARGE BLOCK - NEW NORFOLK
CURRENTLY USED AS A JOINERY FACILITY WITH SHOWROOM
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL ZONING
Ideally located within close proximity to the New Norfolk Town Centre and the newly built Woolworths and Mitre 10 Superstores, this industrial workshop/storage facility is a rare find in the greater Derwent Valley region.
* Significant block size measuring approximately 2,200m2; the site provides extensive car parking with the added bonus of vehicular access around the main building for larger vehicle transport use complete with additional roller-door entry suitable for fork lift truck operation;
* Substantial building measuring approximately 450m2 comprising customer entry, spacious showroom, administration office, staff room & amenities, internal entry to workshop comprising a number of work and preparation areas complete with material/ product storage rooms;
* Secure gate entry and ample power supply including 3 phase power satisfying the current use as a busy joinery workshop specialising in kitchen design and construction;
* This versatile property mix provides a range of possible uses including further development at the rear of the block for new building construction (STCA);
* Survey Plan lodged with Council for approval and subsequent issue of Title for the entire land parcel shown as 2,200m2;
* New Norfolk is a bustling country town located just a 30 minute drive from Hobart, in the heart of the Derwent Valley on the picturesque River Derwent, popularly known as the gateway to Mt Field National Park and beyond to the South West wilderness.
* The greater Derwent Valley region comprises a pristine fresh water source underpinning rich primary production including hop growing for most Australian breweries, export cherries to Japan, whiskey and salmon production;
* This freehold property provides a rare opportunity to secure a workshop facility with light industrial use.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
60 Humphrey Street NEW NORFOLK