60 Gloucester Street, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
SIGNIFICANT SPRING HILL DEVELOPMENT SITE ON DOORSTEP OF CBD!
On behalf of the vendor, CBRE has the exclusive pleasure of offering 60 Gloucester Street, Spring Hill For Sale via expressions of interest. This sizeable development offering in an opportunity to secure a prime foothold in the Brisbane CBD's closest mixed use precinct.
Key features are as follows;
- 3,563 sqm* site zoned 'MU1 - Mixed Use, Inner City (STCA);
- Identified for uplift to twenty (20) storeys under the draft Spring Hill Neighbourhood Plan;
- Superb future view corridors to the CBD and across Victoria Park to be preserved by low-set adjoining residential;
- Immediate proximity to a number major primary, secondary and tertiary education providers;
- Situated in a secluded residential pocket of Spring Hill;
- Conveniently located just 150 metres from the Brisbane CBD, walking distance to Queen Street Mall;
- 3,328 sqm* quality commercial building with 51 cars (4 star Nabers rating);
- Two street access via Gloucester and Thornbury Streets; and
- Chance to secure a key foothold in a precinct which is undergoing rapid gentrification.
(Subject to council approval)
60 Gloucester Street, Spring Hill is available for purchase via Expressions of Interest closing 4 p.m. (AEST) Thursday, the 5th of November, 2015. For more information please contact the exclusive marketing agents listed below.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
60 Gloucester Street SPRING HILL