6 SMALLS ROAD Hamilton Creek QLD 4714
- Rural / Farming
- 2.47 ha
- For Sale, Price Upon Application
Smalls Trading Co - Egg Farm
Smalls Trading Co is a family owned Poultry Egg Farm which has been operating since 1959 carrying a significant number of birds which produce eggs for a vast area throughout central Queensland.
The opportunity to acquire a locally owned and supported business of this calibre is rare. The form of sale provides an excellent opportunity for both smaller private and large corporate buyers to participate in the process.
• The largest egg production farm in Central Queensland
• Secure and private location close to Rockhampton - population over 80000 people
• Produces and sells 30,000 dozen eggs a week
• Over 66,000 birds
• Numerous storage silos
• Extensive list of loyal customers
• The major egg farm in Central Qld
• Supply of fresh eggs to Rockhampton & Gladstone
• Retail & wholesale market
• The last 12 years figures showing outstanding returns 15.5% net on capital outlay
The employees are all local residents and work a maximum of 38 hours a week including weekends and holidays. All staff are trained in Animal Welfare, Workplace Health and Safety and Food Safety and the business is accredited under egg standards Australia and Safe Food Queensland.
The farm has an Environmental permit and are audited twice a year to keep the certificates up to date. This business is proud to state that it abides by all codes and standards related to the egg industry.
Private inspections only contact Virgil Kenny - 0427 334 100 & Jess Cunningham - 0456 957 261
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2.47 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||27 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.