6 Short Street Southport QLD 4215
- 907 m²
- Commercial Auction
URGENT SALE REQUIRED-FREEHOLD OFFICE BUILDING IN SOUTHPORT CBD
Ryan Langham proudly presents 6 Short Street, freestanding and tenanted, offered to the market for sale by Public Auction. This is a fantastic investment freehold office building. Close to all amenities. Close to childcare, public transport, cheap council parking and 56 Scarborough Street known as Southport Central Towers. In and amongst the parking, storage, kitchen and separate bathroom facilities for employees exist an opportunity to turn this building into one that has sustainability for the future workforce and the next generation. What a great value add opportunity for any owner occupier or investor who is looking to future proof their business or investment and turn this into Southport's greenest and most sustainable location. Plenty of natural light filters in from a central open-air atrium great for a potential vertical garden surrounding staff with nature.
* Owners urgently require immediate sale!
* Prime positioning of land, 2 levels of office space
* Extremely valuable basement car parking and huge additional storage facility
* Fantastic opportunity for owner occupier or investor looking to add value
* When fully leased, potential net return $287,350 - $320,190*pa
* Great building for a business or investor looking for sustainability
* Tightly held location first time to the market in 19 years!
* Impressive open-air atrium and fully fitted kitchen, bathrooms & boardrooms with open floorplan and fitted office space
* Zoned PDA Precinct 1 (Priority Development Area)
* Unlimited building height Zone
* 0 NABERS Star Rating
* Private Inspection Wed & Fri from 5:30 pm please call ahead of time.
Owners have given clear instructions, and require an urgent sale.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity, Call Ryan Langham NOW!
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
|Auction date and time||09/04/2020 11:00|
|Auction location||6 Short Street, Southport QLD|
|Floor Area||907 m²|
|Land Area||688 m²|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||16 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||31 Mar 2020|