6 Racecourse Road Caloundra QLD 4551
- Development / Land
- 2,434 m²
- For Sale, Lot prices on website
Sunshine Coast - high impact industry land - ready for big business
The Sunshine Coast Industrial Park at Bells Creek, Caloundra, has been developed to cater for high impact industrial activities, including manufacturing, large-scale volumetric storage and other more intensive uses.
With lot sizes ranging from approximately one hectare to 10 hectares, the high impact industry precinct in the estate is specifically designed for larger scale business operations, typically requiring land and buildings.
Now is the time to position your business to capitalise on the growth within the region. A snapshot of major projects in close proximity includes:
- Sunshine Plaza's $400M upgrade, due to be completed by December 2018
- SunCentral - the Maroochydore City Centre development
- Aura - Stockland's 20,000 home master-planned community development located at Caloundra South
- Harmony - Avid's master-planned community development located at Palmview
- the Sunshine Coast Airport expansion and
- the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
EDQ encourages applications from owner-occupiers, tenants and developers.
Visit sunshinecoastindustrialpark.com.au for lot availability and prices.
Alternatively, contact our coordinating agent Glen Grimish, CBRE Sunshine Coast on 1300 764 331 or 0408 288 517 for further information.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2,434 m²|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Jul 2018|